The European Alliance for CSR
The European Alliance for Corporate Social Responsibility is an open partnership for enterprises to promote and encourage CSR. The Alliance was launched in 2006 as a joint initiative of the European Commission and the business community.
- CSR Europe released Alliance Laboratories Activity Overview 2009-2010
- European Commission hosted a meeting of the European Multi-Stakeholder Forum on CSR on 10 February 2009
- CSR Europe launched its Toolbox for a Competitive and Responsible Europe at the European Alliance for CSR Event in Brussels on 4 December 2008
- Alliance partners CSR Europe, BusinessEurope and UEAPME have released the Alliance Progress Review 2007 (pdf)
- Business leaders and European Commissioners Günter Verheugen and Vladimir Spidla met at the second High Level Meeting of the Alliance on 4 March 2008
The European Commission has chosen three organisations to coordinate and facilitate the Alliance: CSR Europe, BusinessEurope and UEAPME. This website www.csreurope.org/alliance is part of CSR Europe's contribution to the Alliance.