CSR Europe is the leading European business network for corporate social responsibility with around 70 multinational corporations and 37 national partner organisations as members. The organisation was founded in 1995 by senior European business leaders in response to an appeal by the European Commission President Jacques Delors. It has since grown to become an inspiring network of business people working at the very forefront of CSR across Europe and globally.
The Largest CSR Network in Europe
CSR Europe’s network of national partner organisations
brings together 37 membership-based, business-led
CSR organisations from around 30 European countries. In total, the network reaches out to over 5000 companies throughout Europe.
Our Enterprise 2020 strategy
In October 2010, CSR Europe launched a joint Enterprise 2020 initiative to address societal challenges through collaborative action and shape the business contribution to the European Union’s Europe 2020 strategy for smart, sustainable and inclusive growth.
Since its launch, Enterprise 2020 has become the reference initiative for the ideal company of the future and forms the umbrella for all CSR Europe activities.
To find out more about Enterprise 2020, click here.
A unique service delivery model
In order to help companies to progress towards Enterprise 2020, CSR Europe has designed a unique service delivery model, which aims to:
1. Support companies in building sustainable competitiveness by providing a platform for innovation and exchange
- Share and further develop best practice on CSR
- Benefit from practical research and information services
2. Foster close cooperation between companies and their stakeholders by exploring new ways of working together to create a sustainable future
- Cooperate and co-build solutions with stakeholders in several topic platforms
- Produce tangible results and models which can be shared externally across industries
3. Strengthen Europe’s global leadership on CSR by engaging with EU institutions and a wider range of international players
- Shape European CSR policy development
- Engage with CSR Europe’s National and leading global CSR organisations
To find out more about how to become a member of CSR Europe, click here.