Webinar: Sustainable Supply Chains - Sourcing from Emerging Markets
Multinational companies are increasingly faced with stakeholder demands to use their leverage to improve conditions along the supply chains and apply the same standard of responsible sourcing across the globe. Expectations for responsible sourcing are becoming:
- Broader (more issues involved i.e. conflict minerals) and
- More concrete (i.e. upcoming supply chains reporting guidelines from GRI)
At the same time, global supply chains span across a number of countries with different environmental, economic, social and legal standards. When setting requirements to their suppliers, companies need to consider the reality of these differences and to understand the challenges in each sourcing market when developing a concrete strategy for supplier engagement.
This webinar aims to spark discussion around the following perspectives:
- Stakeholder expectations: How are stakeholder expectations changing? How will this impact the nature of sustainable supply chains?
- Business implications: What are the business implications for companies, especially when sourcing from emerging markets?
- Company practice: What are examples of emerging innovative company practice in sustainable supply chains?
To download the full agenda, please click here
Confirm your participation by 7 Dec (Fri) to Mariya Stoyanova at firstname.lastname@example.org
The log-in details for the webinar will be sent to participants on the 11 Dec 2012.
12 December 2012 10:00 - 11:15
City / Country
07 December 2012