AAL Forum: Ambient Assisted Living programme community
The AAL Forum is the annual meeting of the of the Ambient Assisted Living programme community. The AAL community consists of ICT developers, end users, researchers, NGO's companies and policy makers all over Europe. The main objectives of the AAL Forum are to:
- contribute to a further boost in Europe in the area of AAL among all stakeholders;
- stimulate networking and community building;
- disseminate views, knowledge and results of ongoing AAL and AAL related projects;
- build bridges with investors and the future AAL Investment Forum;
- establish links with relevant EU programmes.
Why should you participate?
The AAL FORUM offers you a preview on the newest developments regarding ICT, social contacts, mobility, independent living and improvement of healthcare. We would like to hear from you what your view is on these topics. So if you are someone with an open mind and who wants to share opinions and/or tell about the effects of new ICT products or services to you , do not hesitate and join the AAL Forum 2012!
For further information and to register, click here.
24 - 27 September 2012
City / Country
Eindhoven, The Netherlands