The European Alliance for CSR Event 2008: CSR Europe's Toolbox - Equipping Companies and Stakeholders for a Competitive and Responsible Europe
CSR Europe's "Equipped for CSR" event on 4 December 2008 will be a unique opportunity to explore how collaborative efforts between companies and stakeholders can contribute to building responsible competitiveness in Europe and gain insight into the first results of the CSR Laboratories launched under the umbrella of the European Alliance for CSR.
The interactive invitation-only event will be an opportunity to:
- Find out how companies from different sectors are working together with EU institutions, national governments and civil society organisations to address today's socio-economic and environmental challenges
- Explore CSR Europe's Toolbox with information on innovative business tools and networks around employability, education, diversity and equal opportunities, supply chain management, stakeholder engagement and many other topics
- Learn about the CSR Laboratories, collaborative projects launched under the umbrella of the European Alliance for CSR and in contribution to the European Strategy for Growth and Jobs
- Gain insight into the links between CSR and competitiveness through contributions by high level speakers
Please note that registrations are now closed.
The opening session of the event will be available as a LIVE WEBCAST on 4 December from 13:30-14:30 CET at www.csreurope.org/toolbox.
12:30-13:30 Registration & Lunch
13:30-14:00 Welcome Note
- Hans-Gert Pöttering, President of the European Parliament (Video Message)
- Vladimir Spidla, European Commissioner for Employment, Social Affairs and Equal Opportunities
14:00-14:30 Launch of CSR Europe's Toolbox for a Competitive and Responsible Europe
- Viscount Etienne Davignon, Ministre d'Etat, Vice President Suez-Tractebel, President of CSR Europe
- Richard Howitt, European Parliament's Rapporteur for CSR
- Lettemieke Mulder, Chair of CSR Europe's Board of Directors and Director External Affairs – CSR & NGO Stakeholder Management at Unilever
- Kerstin Born, Executive Director, CSR Europe
14:30-16:00 "Discover the Toolbox" Interactive Exhibition
- Learn about new CSR tools and networks at the 20 CSR Laboratory stands and exchange ideas on how they can benefit business and society
16:00-16:30 Closing Remarks
- Philip Bushill Matthews, Member of the European Parliament
- Günter Verheugen, Vice President of the European Commission responsible for Enterprise and Industry
For further information, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Sponsors & Partners
|Event Sponsor |
Carbon Offset Partner
04 December 2008 12:30 - 16:30
City / Country
Diamant Conference & Business Centre, Bd. A. Reyerslaan 80, 1030 Brussels, tel. +32 2 746 88 00, email@example.com, www.diamant.be