Work with CSR Europe to benefit you company
1. Enhance your EU intelligence through:
- EU Update Webinars
Members only webinars occur on a regular basis to communicate important information on upcoming EU CSR policy, initiatives and developments at EU level.
- EU Issue Insights
CSR Europe produces regular members only briefing publications which provide timely and relevant information on key CSR policy developments at EU Institution level.
See below the list of Issue Insights from 2016 and the topics that we covered:
1) The Circular Economy Package
2) EU fairer and more transparent tax system
3) Country by country reporting on corporate income tax to tax authorities (This EU Issue Insight is publicly available, download)
4) Public country by country reporting on corporate income tax
5) EU Skills Agenda
6) Will the EU lead on the SDGs?
7) EU global strategy for foreign and security policy – What’s the impact on business?
8) EU External Investment Plan (EIP): how companies can invest in development countries?
9) Next steps for a sustainable European future: EU priorities for the UN 2030 agenda
10) Investing in Europe’s youth
2. Influence future EU development through:
- EU Consultation
- Networking and Dialogue
CSR Europe enables members to engage directly with EU officials through high-level meetings with leaders of the European Commission’s Directorate-Generals, individual one-to-one meetings, and stakeholder dialogues.
3. Engage EU Stakeholders to develop your CSR Strategy and new solutions:
- European Stakeholder Dialogues
CSR Europe organises tailored stakeholders dialogues for companies to engage with a wealth of expert stakeholders and EU representatives on company strategies.