Sustainability Management Maturity & Integration Assessment (MIA): CSR Europe's framework for internal improvement
Provides companies with a solution to assess and benchmark the level of maturity and integration of their sustainability management in order to better understand and internally communicate areas for improvement.
Key metrics are based on some aspects of GRI G4 and CSR Europe’s assessment of an ideal situation, linked to the requirements of the EU Directive on Non-Financial Information Disclosure.
Assess your process readiness & address challenges
Fill in the Integration and Maturity Assessment questionnaires (approximately 2 hours)
Participate in an initial and a score validation interview (approximately 3 hours)
Share the results internally in a workshop to start action planning (optional, not included in the MIA benchmark)
- MIA benchmark: a confidential individual gap analysis and benchmark
- Optional: a dedicated internal workshop to present results and start action planning to fill gaps
- Report Preferential rate for CSR Europe members: 4,000 EUR
- Optional internal workshop: 2,500 EUR
- Report rate for non-members: 8,000 EUR
- Workshop rate for non-members: 5,000 EUR
For any questions on the MIA benchmark, contact Beatriz Alonso.